domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Trustworthy Partner Needed

Dear Friend,
I am a former member of the 3rd Infantry Division of the United States Army , which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.I am now serving with the US Department Of Homeland Seecurity stationed in the United Kingdom.

I would hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm


Can I trust you? I do need a trustworthy partner. Please reply immediately.Get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner so that you can understand what this is about.


Best Wishes
George

r.c-george@live.com

No hay comentarios: